Thursday, February 11, 2010

february, 10th 2010

At 10th two months ago ...
we are nothing ...
But, when it has been ...
1440 hours, 86400 minutes and 5184000 seconds since I love you ...
we become something ...

So, I make this solemn promise to you :

to be your lover when you need me to be loved ...
your doctor when you are ill ...
your umbrella when life rains down on you ...
your rock when you get weary ...

your shield when you get defense ...
your spirit when you are drained ...
your pillow when you need to rest ...

your voice when no one can hear you ...
your ear when no one listen ...
your comfort when you feel pain ...

your sunshine when darkness falls ...
your answers when question arise ...

your inspiration to overcome obstacles ...
your have to hold when you are frightened ...

and your ...
"I love you" each end every night ...

I AM YOURS ALL OF ME ...

happy second months, hope there will be another months for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment