Monday, January 25, 2010

UNTITLED ...

Here I am that always try to stand out among the crowd ..
Here I am that always try to break out the ordinary ..
Here I am that always try to look happy even it hurt inside ...

Here I am that always wait for you ..
wait to make you say "have a nice dream" or even say "night" before I sleep ..
Here I am that always leaved by you ..
Because you always go bed first even there still so many things I want to share with you ..


Here I am that always try to listen at you enthusiastically ..
when you talk about your world, that I can't touch ..
Here I am that always wait for you ..
wait you to finish your math or chemistry ..
even I feel jealous because both of "them" get your attention "more" than me ..

Here I am that try to stand by myself in front of you ..
Try to look stronger than you ..
Because I don't want to make you worry about me ..
even there are so many weaknesses inside ..

Here I am with all of my mistakes ..
and you, with all of your perfectness ..
(everyone say like that -___-)

I don't know what happened at me or even at you ...
but I scare to let you go away from my life, when I typed those words ..

I want you to know that I'll try ..
to always beside you when you need me ...
to love you when you don't ..
to miss you when you don't ..
to ask how's your life when you don't ..

Please say that you love me ...
Please say that you'll take care of me ..

However you do at me ..
Whatever you say to me..
My heart still for you ..

And sometimes life seems so unfair ..
But that's how it works ..
It's life ..
It can never be simple as we thought ..

Accept what you are able to do and you are not able to do ..
Accept the past as a past without denying or discarding it ..
Learn to forgive yourself and to forgive others ..
Don't assume that it's too late to get involved ..

And finally ..
Here I am with all my heart for you ..

4 comments:

  1. waaaa apriiil sumpah ya ini menohok abis di gw. terutama yang ini :

    Here I am that always leaved by you ..
    Because you always go bed first even there still so many things I want to share with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. demi apa mooooon? hahaha soalnya gue sering banget ditinggal tidur juga sama Denny hshsh jangan bilang-bilang Denny yaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya gw juga sering digituin. lagi asik2 ngobrol tau2 pacar ngilang ternyata ketiduran -.-
    iya ini rahasia wanita diantara kita berdua kok pril tenang aja, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. emang suka pada parah yaaaaaaaaaaa hahhaha hshshs okee deh rahaasia kita ya Mon hahhha

    ReplyDelete