Friday, August 20, 2010

when you tell me that you love me

I wanna call the stars
down from the sky
I wanna live a day
That never dies
I wanna change he world
only for you
All the impossible
I wanna do
I wanna hold you close
under the rain
I wanna kiss your smile
and feel the pain
I know what's beautiful
looking at you
In a world of lies
you are the truth

and baby
every time you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe
no matter where you are
and bring you
everything you ask for
nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
when you tell me that you love me
I wanna make you see
just what I was
show you loneliness
and what it does

you walked into my life
to stop my tears
everything's easy now
I have you here

In a world without you
I would always hunger
All I need is your love
to make me stronger


No comments:

Post a Comment