Wednesday, April 21, 2010

just sharing not to force you :)

it's so ironic to realize that you always there for them or even when they need you, but in the other hand "where are you, when I need you?"

once again I want to make it clear that I just sharing not asking ...

I'm the one who have to understand your condition. yes, your condition. because even my condition placed me in your condition, I always try to be there for you, actually.

I know you have a lot of stress now, so that I don't wanna add your problem, so I just keep silent when I see you passed by in front of me with your empty eyes, empty mind haha

You always say that "I'm OK", "never worry about me" but I do know that you DO not OK babe ;)

once again I just share not to force you :)

it's a little bit hurt when I knew that I'm not your priority actually, but once again I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, right?

haha that's only my fault to place you in the list of my priority. but love never hope back, right?

I just wanna tell that you have to take care with your own self babe :')
because I don't know where the limit of my patience ....

once again I just sharing not hoping ...

dear my patience : "please stay here with me, so that I can always be there for him, when he need me, please increase your amount every day because I feel that you'll leave me soon" :(

ONCE AGAIN I JUST WANNA SHARE THAT I LOVE YOU :')

No comments:

Post a Comment