Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm on it ...

day by day we are growing up boy
we are getting mature
we rare fight or debate for something not so important ...
not like we was before

but, sometimes I miss that time ...

the time when we act like a child and always fight for something which not so important .
because that is one of our interaction ...

do you know?
the feeling when we finish our fight or debate?
that's such un-describe-able thing .
you know, you make two point of view become 'one' again ...

okay, I'm not grateful ...
human usually forget the way to be grateful to with something that God has given based on what we have asked or prayed ...

and I'M ON IT ....

from now on, I'll try to be more grateful and create a quality time with you :)

amin ...

No comments:

Post a Comment