Thursday, July 1, 2010

-__-"

when meeting you is a big fault ,I'm sorry
when communicating with you make bigger fault, hhh sorry
when finally "I love you" ngg maybe "I like you" is a biggest fault, sorry for once again
no no no , it's not about the 'I love you' or the 'I like you' but it's about what is it ?
I'm sure both of us already mature enough to make decision
to make sure with our own feeling, right ?
but people outside judge me and you, us .
and I don't like it.
you're the boy, right? and I'm the girl .
so please, act like a 'boy' and so do I .
honestly I really don't like when you say :
"be patient girl, don't care for them, they don't know about us actually"
"have to patient with what boy?"
"I still don't know girl . I still don't have any answer what you have to be patient with, let time answer it. sorry. but you just need to be patient
"what the ......?!!@#$%^&***"

No comments:

Post a Comment