Monday, March 29, 2010

a letter from heart to sex

Dear sex,

I know we've had some good times together but we haven't each other for a long time (perhaps too long) and I'd like to see you again. Unfortunately I have some bad news.

There's something you should know. I don't feel the same way as I used too and I'm sorry. You are a great thing, but ... there's someone else. Someone that makes you seem ... plain .

Her name is love. She is truly wondrous thing to behold, I've recently become very well acquainted with Love. You will always make me feel good, but something deep within my very soul reaches out when Love calls. The very thought of Love makes me go numb. I thought you were all I needed, but I can't live without Love.

I wish it didn't end up this way, but at the same time, I wish it had happened sooner. I want to see you every now and again, but Love will always be with me when I see you from now on. I'm sure you'll appreciate how Loves makes our together time feel like something more..

Sincerely,
The Heart ...

No comments:

Post a Comment