Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BOOM! :)

YOU KNOW ! IT WAS LIKE A BOOOM !!!! haha THE BIG SECRETS FINALLY REVEALED DUDE! but hey you know what I feel now? A HOLY SHIT FUCKING GUILTY DUDE ! hah I don't have any ability to face your face shit men --!
I was like dying when I SAW your red face dude . I know you try hardest to make your tears not fall away in front of me, BUT HEY I CAN SEE IT ! oke? I can feel it .
SORRY SORRY I just can tell sorry, once again I'M NOT LYING . I just procrastinate it till everything gettin' worst, till my guilty feeling increase each day !
One thing that you have to know why I always delay my plan to tell you about it is because I haven't ready yet to accept the worst decision which come out from your lips dude . But I know, now or later is the same. fault is a fault, nomatter when it will revealed.
now, I felt BOOM in my heart, everything is better (in myself) I don't know in your side and I wish to know ! hah now, I just can say that I love you, and I can imagine how's my life without your love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment