Thursday, September 9, 2010

the fact

you have to know feeling of missing someone, waiting for his existence and to be left for the ending ! it's hurt dude ! never gimme another hopes or promises if you know you can't take it . When I'm with you, I almost forget feeling of to be the selfish one . understand, accept , adapt are always be my turn , so when is your turn?
I love you, but this is not the way. I'm sick dude!
hah sorry ya, this post doesn't mean that I forget all the beautiful moments that we've passed together. I remembering bul. always.
taking a rest maybe the best way for you to realize how worth I am for you.
JUST KEEP TRYING AND SHOWING TO ALL OF THEM IF I REALLY THE ONE THAT WORTH IN YOUR LIFE !
I'll wait, if I can't see that , I'm sorry then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment